Uncharted waters....I don't know but Confucius is like Lincoln where they say you turn the right into the might and you can still come and maybe eat twice as much with the basic income of my big portion and I still give you de big portion with the good fortune and you still be my neighbor with de basic income! I came here on investment foreign visa from Asia to use my Asian basic income and run a corner store or Moonubucks and enjoy myself and buy two KIA used a month and sell one to you after your divorce. I don't know why you no see! Ancient Chinese Secret; eh? You no here when wise people speak in English but you spent too much smoking pot with my friend the Krishna who told you about many pathway to God but not many answer to any Trigonometric problem; only one answer and only one answer to fuel consumption after industrial automation; not drugs either unless you really want to Asia cover the planet right back to the North Pole.

Uncharted waters....I don't know but Confucius is like Lincoln where they say you turn the right into the might and you can still come and maybe eat twice as much with the basic income of my big portion and I still give you de big portion with the good fortune and you still be my neighbor with de basic income!   I came here on investment foreign visa from Asia  to use my Asian basic income and run a corner store or Moonubucks and  enjoy myself and buy two KIA used  a month and sell one to you after your divorce.   I don't know why you  no see!  Ancient Chinese Secret; eh? You no here when wise people speak in English but you spent too much smoking pot with my friend the Krishna who told you about many pathway to God but not many answer to any Trigonometric problem; only one answer and only one answer to fuel consumption after  industrial automation; not drugs either unless you really want to Asia cover the planet right back to the North Pole.



Comments